Charleston Homes is classified as an essential business are pushing along with business as usual with caution; we will constantly monitor and follow government and medical directive as is enforced by the Australian and New South Wales Government in regards to works and regulations on-site as well as at our head office. In an attempt to provide safety to our staff, suppliers, tradespeople, customers and visitor’s, entry to any of our premises including our Head Office, Display Homes and Sites are restricted to TWO people at a time unless conducting essential works as enforced by the government.
Enforcing these guidelines, this could mean that you may need to wait for a few minutes before entering however, we would STRONGLY advise yet you make an appointment for a consult by either:
- Contacting our Sales Team on 02 8814 1260
- Email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting our Head Office on 02 9620 0000
While you are on Charleston controlled premises or building sites we ask that you follow government-enforced guidelines and instructions for social distancing, no handshaking and maintaining a high standard in regards to sanitization and cleanliness in high priority. For the health and well-being of staff, workers, families and the general Australian public, we strongly request that you do not visit ANY of our premises (including our head office, display homes and worksites) if you have/had any of the following:
- Returned from overseas or have been in close contact with anyone that has returned from overseas without complying with isolation regulations or received medical advice as enforced by Australian law.
- COVID-19 and/or Flu-like Symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing) or have been in contact with people with COVID-19 Flu-like symptoms.
We do understand the frustration and disappointment not only as a nation but worldwide during this unprecedented time but we will be required to set out these guidelines as enforced by Australian law in order to keep the general public’s health and safety a priority.
For some good news, we wish to advise that will be opening our new two new Display Homes at the new HomeWorld located in Box Hill at the end of April this year.
On behalf of the Charleston Family,
Thank you and stay safe.